Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital is a national level cancer hospital. The 150 bedded cancer hospital is providing chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, and palliative care services. The hospital is supported by the Nepalese Government and Rotary International.
- To establish the hospital as a state of art tertiary referral center.
- To provide quality and compassionate care to be easily accessible to patients.
- To collaborate with the NCRS and community in the field of preventive oncology and early detection.
- To provide palliative care services, pain management, and cancer support programs.
- To introduce a computer-based hospital management information system.
- To provide charity services to poor and needy people.
- To conduct a cancer registry and telemedicine.
- To play role in the training of manpower.
- To do academic and research work in cancer.